How to create a login with a video library coupon code?
Here you can find the step by step instructions to activate your video library access that you got with your event ticket.
If you have purchased a Private or Business Live Stream Pass and need to activate the access with a coupon code, you can follow these step-by-step instructions.
1. Go to our webshop to choose the license https://registration.nbforum.com/product-category/video-library/
2. Select one Video Library Pass 2020
In the quantity field, choose only one license even if you have more coupon codes. Each coupon code must be registered separately for a different user.
3. Proceed to checkout
If you have purchased a live stream pass from us before, you can use your email and password to log in to the webshop on the checkout page. If you have lost your password, you can change it here »
4. Add your coupon code in the field on the top of the page and press button ‘Apply‘
Double-check that the sum in the order will be 0 € after adding the coupon you got from us.
5. Fill in all the information and create an account password
Your password will work both in our webshop (registration.nbforum.com) and here in our live platform (live.nbforum.com).
6. Finally double-check that the total sum is 0€ and confirm the order.
7. After that, you can log on to our Live Stream platform at https://live.nbforum.com/login/ using your login details.
Your username is the email address that you used to buy the pass. You will also have created a password when you made your purchase.
If you are creating the logins for the selected individuals yourself, start the process from step 1 and create each login one at a time. Once you have created a login, you need to log out from the webshop because after creating the login you will be automatically logged in to our webshop. You can logout here https://registration.nbforum.com/my-account/customer-logout/
If you need help, please contact us at email@example.com or call +358207751390. You can also chat with us by clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner of this page.