Live Stream Manual for Business Pass Users
Welcome to the Nordic Business Forum Live Stream Manual for Business Pass holders!
Using our live stream is very simple. On this page, you will find everything you need to know to make your live stream experience smooth and enjoyable. If you have purchased the streaming pass product (embeddable live stream player), you can follow these step-by-step instructions.
How to set up the live stream:
- Register to Brella with the unique join link we sent to you by email.
- After you have set up your account, navigate to https://next.brella.io.
- Log in using the credentials you created earlier to set up your Brella account.
- Once you’re in Brella, click the “Stream” tab.
- Sit back and enjoy! The live stream broadcast will start playing automatically once it is available.
Click the full-screen icon on the lower-right corner of the video player for the full experience.
Not a tech wizard? No need to worry – here are the technical requirements:
- You do not need to download anything to view the live stream. The video plays automatically in your browser. We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser to ensure the best possible experience.
- You need a minimum of 10Mb/10Mb Internet speed for clear video quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net. For the best results, we recommend that you use an Ethernet cable to connect to your internet during the live stream. Wifi works well too, but an Ethernet connection will be much more reliable. Please note that Nordic Business Forum is not responsible for any data connection charges related to your viewing on mobile devices or from alternative platforms or services.
- Check the sound and screen resolution on your live stream viewing device ahead of the event. Make sure that the volume levels and brightness settings are adjusted to the room in which the live stream will be on display.
- You can test the live stream whenever you sign up for Brella. On the “Stream” tab there is an introduction video that you can use for testing.
- If you still have questions about any technical issues, please check the FAQs here or send us an email at email@example.com.
The event schedule may change before (or during) the event, but this is rare. Our schedule is generally accurate but we advise you to check the agenda beforehand. You can find the agenda on the event website. For our upcoming September event (Nordic Business Forum Helsinki 2021), you can find the agenda here.
Live Stream marketing guidelines
In all event marketing, the purchaser of the Live Stream Business Pass needs to explicitly state that the event is an “independently organized live stream event“. The purchaser may use the Nordic Business Forum’s logo, which includes this text, in their marketing but it is strictly forbidden to use the speakers’ photos in any material without the approval of the speakers.
The marketing of the live stream event cannot start before the live stream pass has been purchased, so make sure you have purchased the pass before you start marketing the event.
You may use our general event photos in your marketing » (Please note: in this folder the speakers’ photos have already been approved and can be used)
Presentations on demand
With our events, the presentations will be available on the Brella platform for 30 days after the event.
We encourage you to make the most of your live stream experience and revisit the presentations after the event. You can watch the on-demand content with a group of people, just like the live broadcast.